Friday, May 15, 2015

Leadlight Nail Art with QA88 Stamping Image Plate

Yes, I am probably the last person among the nail art enthusiasts to try the leadlight manicure. I was searching for the right stamping plate, and once I have it I did this nail art right away!


I love how colorful the leadlight manicures look and you can pair them with any of your summer dresses.


For this manicure, I started with Colorbar Exclusive 37 (white creme) on my nails.


Then, I stamped the floral pattern from Born Pretty Store QA88 stamping image plate.
The stamping polish is Nail Matinee polish in Black.


Using the Colorbar Neons, I created neon color tints (like I described here) and filled the pattern with them.


To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon Gel Envy top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

3 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.