Sunday, May 10, 2015

Floral Glitter Tint Nails

Hey girls, today I am sharing a nail art I did for the Nail That Technique challenge this week.
I love the final result and I am excited to try a few more patterns with this.



Glitter tint is the technique to color the glitter base using tints of different colors.



For this manicure, I used Maybelline color show Silver Linings as a base on my nails and then layered NYX Ice Glitter over it.


How to create your own color tints?
To make the tints I used Neons from the Colorbar neon range. 
[Yellow - Pina Colada, Green - Lime Margarita, Orange - Tangerine Mojito, Pink - Bloody Mary]

I mixed each neon shade with clear polish to achieve the desired opacity. [i.e. 1 drop neon shade + 2 drops of clear polish]. 
Here, I used Maybelline Color show Crystal clear for the mix.


Then, I randomly layered the tints on the glitter base using a thick brush. 
The floral image is from Dream Girl 12 image plate.
The stamping polish is from Nail Matinee.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

3 comments:

  1. How fun! The floral on top really pulled the nail art together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun! The floral design really pulls the nail art together.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.