Monday, May 18, 2015

Born Pretty Store Qgirl-026 Stamping Image Plate

Hey girls, today I am sharing my review on Q-girl 026 stamping plate from Born Pretty Store.


The Image Plate
These round stamping plate comes with a blue plastic shield. To use these you have to remove the blue plastic from the plate. This plate do have a backing so the plate is easy to handle.

It is itched perfectly and transfer without any fuss on the stamper and then on to my nails. This plate is a full-plate image with mixed floral and leafy pattern.



For this manicure, I used China Glaze Four Leaf Clover as a base on my nails.
Using Maybelline Color Show Mint Mojito, Exclusive 37 I saran wrap-ed the base on two middle finger nails. Then, stamped the leafy pattern using Nail Matinee stamping polish in black.



To seal off the manicure, I used L'Oreal top coat in Matte.
I also tried floral decal from the center. 
The red shade is OPI Red Lights ahead everywhere and the yellow is Maybelline Color Show Sweet Sunshine.


Q-girl 026 retails for $1.99 on Born Pretty Store
You can use my discount code PECW10 for 10% off if you make any Born Pretty Store purchases.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

*Product received for review. Honest opinion.

1 comment:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.