Friday, May 22, 2015

Born Pretty Store QA88 Stamping Image Plate Review

I am in love QA88 image plate. I did two different nail arts with this. 
Today, I am sharing my review on QA88 stamping plate from Born Pretty Store.



The Image Plate
These octagon shape stamping plates comes with a blue plastic shield. To use these you have to remove the blue plastic from the plate. They don't have a backing so the corners may be sharp on some of them. You have to be careful especially when removing the plastic film they come with.

It is itched perfectly and transfer without any fuss on the stamper and then on to my nails. This plate is a full-plate image with an arabesque pattern.

For this manicure, I used Purple Professional Coral Island as a base.



I used Nail Matinee polish in black for stamping the pattern.



QA88 retails for $2.99 on Born Pretty Store

I also did a leadlight manicure here using QA88.

You can use my discount code PECW10 for 10% off if you make any Born Pretty Store purchases.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...



*Product received for review. Honest opinion.

2 comments:

  1. The stamping looks great! I've been liking the new plates from Born Pretty Store a ton too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! It took me a second because I missed the textured base! The effect is really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.