Thursday, April 23, 2015

Neon Marbled Nails

Hey girls, it's time for some neon fun!
Today, I did neon dry marbled nails and they turned out really pretty.




For this manicure, I used Colorbar Exclusive 37 as a base. 
On the pointer and pinky, I layered China Glaze Sunkissed.


For the marbling, I used China Glaze Sunkissed, Za Pink and Zaina Purple.  


I layered them side by side on a plastic sheet and using an orange stick I made the pattern. Once the patch dried completely I peeled it off using a tweezer. 



After layering a top coat on the nails, I applied the marbled design on nails and trimmed the rest off.

To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon Colorstay Gel top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. Very fun and perfect to sport during the hotter weather.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.