Saturday, April 18, 2015

Matte Roses

Hey girls, it has been long since I last posted. I got new L'Oreal top coats last week and I wanted to give those a try as well as I wanted to do something different on my nubbins ( I broke two of my nails so I had to trim them down). 
I did this look...



For this manicure, I started with three coats of Essie Ballet Slippers as a base. 



Then, I layered L'Oreal Golden Leaf (gold flakes in clear base) top coat over it. 
The rose image is from Dream Girl image plate 13. 

I used Nail Matinee stamping polish in white for stamping.



To seal off the manicure, I used L'Oreal top coat Matte.



Here is the glossy version...



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. I like how subtle those glitter pieces are showing through here.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.