Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Eggs

Hey girls, today I am sharing my very first nail art for upcoming Easter.



For this manicure, I used OPI Gargatuan Green Grape as a abase on my nails.



Then, I sponged Color Club Floral Flirt and Maybelline Color Show Mint Mojito and layered Colorbar Moss Rock.
The rabbit and carrots (decals) are stamped from Dream Girl 09. For the carrots I used Maybelline Color Show Tangerine Treat and Zoya Shawn.



The egg decals are from Dream girl image plate 15. I filled the eggs with OPI Red lights ahead everywhere, Picture Polish Imperial and Deborah Milano Flirty Femininity.

To complete the nail art I added black acrylic paint on the tips of nails.



To seal off the manicure, I used INM Out the door top coat.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

  1. your nail art is flawless ! I love each and every mani you have done.

    would love to have you back on my blog sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.