Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Bunny Nails

Happy Easter!

Today, I created cute Bunny nails for the occasion. Have a look..


For this manicure, I used four pastel shades randomly on the nail to create the base. Pink (Oriflame Strawberry Cream), Blue (Alix Avien 380), Lilac (Oriflame Lilac Silk) and Yellow (Alix Avien 420).


Then, using the acrylic paints I freehanded the bunny.
To finish the look, I created eggs on remaining nails and added designs to them using acrylic paints.


To seal off the manicure, I used INM Out the Door top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.