Saturday, April 25, 2015

Circular Gradient Floral Nails

Hi girls, today I tried a new technique. Well I did a lot of gradient nail arts earlier but this is the first circular one. 
It took me two tries to get the desired result.



For this manicure, I used Colorbar Exclusive 37 (white creme) as a base on all of my nails.


For the circular/radial gradient I layered Maybelline Denim Dash, Mint Mojito and Sweet Sunshine in concentric rings on a sponge and dabbed on to get the result.


I have seen a few manicures with pretty floral stamping but I don't have a image plate so using a black acrylic paint I freehanded the flowers. 


 To seal off the manicure, I used Revlon Colorstay top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I like how the gradient is coming out from the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has come out awesome! The freehand florals add a very nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought for sure those florals were stamps, they are SO well done. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love how the neon green stands out!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.