Thursday, April 2, 2015

Born Pretty Store QA65 Stamping Plate Review

Hey girls, today I am sharing my review on QA65 stamping plate from Born Pretty Store.


The Image Plate

These octagon shape stamping plates comes with a blue plastic shield. To use these you have to remove the blue plastic from the plate.

They don't have a backing so the corners may be sharp on some of them. You have to be careful especially when removing the plastic film they come with.



Each image is itched perfectly and transfer without any fuss on the stamper and then on to my nails. This plate has 12 images with different sizes of images e.g. the larger ones are 16 x 14 mm and smaller ones 14 x 12 mm.

The images are large enough for my nails (length and width-wise). There are different swirly patterns and a floral one on the plate.

For this manicure, I used A England Tristam as a base on my nails.  


I used QA65 image plate to stamp the image using Color Club Worth the Risque

QA65 retails for $2.99 on Born Pretty Store.


You can use my discount code PECW10 for 10% off if you make any Born Pretty Store purchases.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

*Product received for review. Honest opinion.

1 comment:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.