Friday, March 27, 2015

Yellow Floral For a Cause

Hey girls, today I did yellow floral nails for #wearyellowforseth cause. 
You can find the story of Seth here. I wish him all the best for his surgery.


For this manicure, I marked off a small area near the cuticles using a tape and filled rest of the nail with China Glaze Happy go Lucky (on my pointer and pinky).


The net and floral stamping on my middle and ring finger is from Nail Matinee image plate NM03. The yellow stamping polish is Nail Matinee Yellow.


I highlighted the flowers using a yellow acrylic paint.
To complete the look I dotted black acrylic paint on pointer and pinky.


To seal off the manicure, I used Deborah Milani Pret-a-Porter top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

  1. The netting stamping looks awesome! They yellow really pops against it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love this mani. Yellow stamping looks awesome

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.