Thursday, March 26, 2015

Romeo and Juliet Nail Art

Hey girls, today I created Romeo and Juliet nails for the MoYou london's Bookworm contest.


The Inspiration


I combined these two books for the inspiration.


For this manicure, I used Lotus Nude Pink as a base.
Using Sally Hansen Shrimply Devine, Deborah Milano Flirty Femininity, Colorbar Exclusive 71 and Colorbar Toast to Pink I saran wrap-ed the base.


I freehanded the letters and Roses using black and red acrylic paints.
To seal off the manicure, I used Colorbar Matte top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. That's cute! The writing and roses look great.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.