Saturday, March 28, 2015

Jungle Book Nail Art

Hey girls, today I created another book inspired nail art. Jungle Book has always been my favorite cartoon book and I love all the characters specially mowgli.


Inspiration



For this manicure, I used Revlon Lime Basil as a base. 
Then, I sponged Zoya Shawn and Milani Black Magic around on the nails.


The plants/leaves are stamped from Mother Nature Landscape 5. 
The green stamping polish are Revlon Cosmic and Nail Matinee green. 


The tiger decal is from Suki image plate 01. 
The black stamping polish is MoYou black.


Mowgli and letters are freehanded using acrylic paints.
To seal off the manicure, I used Deborah Milano Pret-a-Porter top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

1 comment:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.