Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day Nail Art

Happy Valentine's Day

I got my Nail Matinee plates this week and I was so excited to try them. 
So, I did a stamped manicure today using those. 


For this manicure, I used Essie French Affair (pink creme) as a base.


Then, I layered Lynnderella A Lighter shade of Maybe over it.


I randomly dotted Nicole by OPI Brilliant Idea and Maybelline Color Show Bold Gold over it.


The stamped images are from Nail Matinee stamping plate NM04 and MoYou Princess Collection 08.
The stamping is done using Essie Fishnet Stockings. 
To seal off the manicure, I used Deborah Milano Pret-a-Porter top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful....

6 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! These nails are fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) Happy Valentine's Day to you too..

      Delete
  2. Where can I purchase this plate? It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this is a beautiful plate...
      You can get this from their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/NailMatinee

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.