Thursday, February 5, 2015

Blobbicure

Hey girls, it's been long since I posted. I moved to a new city and it's been really hectic lately. 
I started a new challenge this month #nailthattechnique. 
Here is the technique "Blobbicure" for the first week.


For this manicure, I used Essie Turquoise and Caicos as a base on my nails.


The blobs are created using Born Pretty Store Holo Polish #12.


To achieve this look the base should be really wet when the blobs are added. The blobs expand and take different shapes. 
I love how this one looks like tortoise shell.


This manicure takes long to dry. The top coat should be applied only when the blobs completely dry.
I sealed this manicure with INM Out the Door top coat.


and... A couple of shots in the sunlight



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.