Friday, January 23, 2015

Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Polish Autumn Spice

Revlon launched it's Parfumerie collection a few months ago in India. 
Today, I am reviewing one of the gorgeous shades from this range.


Formula
Autumn Spice is a brown with red and gold micro shimmer. It gives opacity in two coats and dries quickly. The formula is smooth and goes on without being streaky or patchy.


Fragrance
Autumn Spice has musky sweet scent which suits it's name.


Packaging
I am in love with these cute scent bottles. These are really easy to store.

Wear Time
It wore for three days without chipping. On the third day, I could see tip wear.


Retail Price
Rs 350 (for 11.7 ml)


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.