Saturday, January 10, 2015

Red and White Floral

Hey girls, today I did a some floral stamping. 
Rather then keeping it simple I attempted double stamping.



For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Wet Cement (grey creme) as a base on my nails.


Then, I layered Catrice Two Million Dollar Baby (copper and silver glitter in clear base) over it.


Using Bundle Monster image plate BM16 I stamped the floral image twice. 
The white stamping polish is Milani White On the Spot and the red is Essie Fishnet Stockings.

To seal off the manicure, I used Deborah Milano Pret-a-Porter top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.