Saturday, January 3, 2015

Faces Ultimate Pro Sand Coat Marbl Swirl

Hey beauties, today I am sharing my review on another beautiful Sand Coat from Faces. 
Earlier, I reviewed Citrus Pie here from this range.
Marbl Swirl is a turquoise blue texture with blue and silver glitter and iridescent silver and golden micro shimmer.



According to the website

Apply ‘Ultime Pro Marbl Swirl-62 Nail Lacquer’ from FACES and add a unique charm to your party look. A single coat of this nail enamel will do wonders to your look. This glittery formula is a beautiful mix of blue, silver and golden. Belonging to the ‘Sand Coat’ range, the rough texture of this nail enamel is worth noticing.


Formula
The textured formula is easy in application and gives opacity in two coats. It dries quickly.
The polish stayed for 3 days without chipping and tip wear but it started loosing its shine after two days of wear.



Retail Price

Rs 399 (for 9.5 ml)


For the stamping, I used MoYou image plate Pro Collection 10.
The white stamping polish is Milani White On the Spot.
To complete the look I dotted Sally Hansen HD Lite.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.