Sunday, December 14, 2014

Snowman

Hey beauties, I am sharing one more winter based manicure today.
I did this cute snowman nail art for the #winternails challenge.


For this manicure, I used Colorbar Exclusive 14 (blue creme) as a base on my nails.


The snow, snowman and the trees were freehanded using acrylic paints.
I used a small detailing brush for the minute details.


To complete the look I dotted diluted white acrylic paint on all the nails to depict snowfall.
To seall off the manicure, I used INM Out The Door top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

20 comments:

  1. He is indeed cute and looking very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so beautiful. So clean just like a sticker. Well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anu :) I am glad you liked it...

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.