Saturday, December 6, 2014

Penguins

Hey beauties, today I am sharing my penguin nails for the #stnchallenge as well as #tbnp_holidaychallenge. 
I wanted to do a decal manicure but I didn't find the right images I was looking for.
So I freehanded the cute penguins :)


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Bubblegum (pink creme), Colorbar Exclusive 71 (purple creme), Barry M Gelly Blueberry (blue) and Colorbar Pro Sunset (orange creme) on my nails as a base.


Then, I layered Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Ice Queen (blue hex glitter in a silver micro glitter base).

I freehanded the penguins with a small detailing brush using acrylic paints.


To seal off the manicure, I used INM Out the door top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

26 comments:

  1. How adorable! I like that there in different colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww....these penguins are very cute. its great that you focused on their expressions and all of them looks adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy looking ones!! really nice mani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Nd adorable kudos to fit them so clean on ur not so big nailsπŸ‘πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how colourful your penguin is..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parul..m in love with them:). So colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really nice, great choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.