Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Oriflame The One Illuskin Powder Review

Hey girls, today I am sharing my views on the newly launched Oriflame The One Illuskin Powder.
For my oily skin I always need to powder my nose, be it any season. I always need a light weight face powder to get the job done. 


The range has three different shades for different skin tones:
Light
Medium
Dark


Formula
This has a soft and smooth formula which gives a natural look. This does not feel powdery. The formula is not drying and it leaves no dry patches. On my oily skin this keeps oiliness at bay for 3-4 hours.
The coverage is sheer and it can be build up for covering minor imperfections. 
After applying this over a BB or CC cream it evens out skin.


Packaging
It comes in a square purple plastic box with golden lettering on the top.
The packaging includes sponge applicator and a mirror for hassle free application.


Pros
Soft and smooth texture.
Buildable coverage.
Mirror for touch-ups.
Travel friendly packaging.
Decent staying power.
Paraben Free.
Has SPF 12.

Cons
Limited shades for Indian skin tones.
Pricey for a compact. 

Retail Price
Rs 545 (for 8 g)

Oriflame The One Illuskin Powder is a decent compact powder that is good for daily use. I love it's smooth texture and staying power. 


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

*PR Sample. Honest Opinion.

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.