Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year 2015

Happy New Year

Hey beauties, today I created a simple nail art for New Year. 
I created cookie digits with colorful frosting. 


For this manicure, I used Revlon Parfumerie Ginger Melon as a base on my nails.


To create the digits I used acrylic paints. I freehanded them using a detailing brush.
I wanted the frosting to be colorful so I used some bright acrylic paint along with some muted ones.


To seal off the manicure, I used INM Out the Door top coat. 



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

20 comments:

  1. So cute! Love how you did a design in the numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Pearl. Loved the bold color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these! the colors, design, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! What brushes do you use? Your lines are so precise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica :) I use local craft store brushes. I trim them down to 3-4 hair and they work really well.

      Delete
  5. lovely mani, so much detailing and so neat :)happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute mani

    -Vidhi (iheartnailart03)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.