Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Green

Hey girls, today I created a simple winter wonderland nail art for the theme "green" of tbnp_holiday challenge.


For this manicure, I used China Glaze Running in Circles as a base on middle and pinky.
 On the other two, I used Colorbar Exclusive 37 (white creme).


On the pointer and ring I did a saran wrap using China Glaze Running in Circles. 


The stamped images are from BM205, BM318, and BM213.
The white stamping polish is Milani White on the Spot, black is MoYou polish.
The red shade is red acrylic paint.


To complete the look I dotted white acrylic paint on all the nails and added it on the tips of the nails.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.