Monday, December 8, 2014

Flowers

Hey girls, today I am sharing some Poinsettia floral nails for the flowers theme of tbnp_holiday challenge.


For this manicure, I used Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Vamp (chocolate brown creme) as a base on my nails.


Then, I layered Sinful colors All About You (golden shimmer in clear base) on all the nails.


To create the flowers, I first created some white flowers (with diluted white acrylic paint) on the dark base and later colored them using red and green acrylic paint.

For a little shading I used two different shades of green.


To complete the flowers I outlined them with a gold acrylic paint. 


 To seal off the manicure, I used INM Out the Door top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.