Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Food

I love Christmas! and I love Christmas food :D The pudding is my favorite. Today, I created some Christmas food nails for the tbnp_holiday challenge.


For this manicure, I used four different shades for the base.
Revlon Flirty on the pointer, Maybelline Color Show Choco Sin on the middle, OPI Jade is the new black on the ring and NYX Pastel Yellow.


I freehanded the gingerbread man, pudding, chicken and cookie using different acrylic paints.


To seal off the manicure, I used INM Out the Door top coat. 



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.