Saturday, December 13, 2014

Book

Hey girls, today I created some cookie nails. For the theme Book, I selected one of the most interesting books of Christmas "Christmas Cooking" :D


The Inspiration


For this manicure, I used Colorbar Exclusive 37 as a base.



Then I layered Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Wool Knot over it.



The cookies and the ribbon is freehanded using acrylic paints.
Then I dotted Revlon Color Stay Indigo Night on all the nails.



To seal off the manicure, I used INM Out The Door top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.