Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Multicolored Fishtail Braid

Hey girls, today I did a colorful tape manicure. Simply Nailogical shared her textured fishtail braid a few days back and I loved the look so much that I decided to do something similar, but with fall shades. 


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen White On as a base on my nails.


I marked off the fishtail braid using a striping tape. 
Then, I filled Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, Color Mack Brown, Color Mack Yellow-Orange and Maybelline Color Show Tangerine Treat in different sections. 


When the paint was still wet I carefully removed the tape using a tweezer.
To seal off the manicure, I used Deborah Milano Pret-A-Porter top coat. 



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

  1. These look fantastic! I like that each braid is outlined with white too.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.