Thursday, September 4, 2014

Oriflame Nail Food Review

Hey everyone, today I am sharing my thoughts on Oriflame Nail Food.
When ever I get a chance to try new moisturizing products for my hands/nails I never leave it. Specially my nails and cuticles always needs pampering as I toil them so much with my regular nail arts.


According to the company website

• Revitalises and restores weak nails 
• With nourishing natural berry oils 
• Non-greasy and quickly absorbed



This has really improved the appearance of my nails and cuticles.
The best thing about this is that the oil is not sticky and get absorbed quickly.


The important thing not mentioned in the brochure or on the bottle is that you have to massage the oil on the cuticles and nails after applying. If you leave it after applying it will probably take longer time to get absorbed.

Formula
Thin oily formula. The oil is yellow colored but it goes transparent on nails.

Fragrance
Light berry scent.



Pros
Non greasy.
Mild Fragrance.
Get absorbed quickly.
Do not stain nails or clothes.
Improves the condition of cuticles.

Cons
Not a noticeable change in the strength of nails.



Retail Price
Rs 229 (for 7ml)

Nail Food really improves the condition of cuticles and this is a must have for the girls who love pampering their hands and nails. 

*Product sent for review. Honest Opinion.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely. Great to hear you've been enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I like it. This product is really good!

      Delete
  2. I had been wanting to know how this Oriflame Nail food is. Thank you for sharing review. Now i can buy one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) This is really good stuff.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.