Monday, September 8, 2014

Gradient With Splatter Nails

Hey girls, today I did a manicure with two different techniques "Gradient" and "Splatter" for the techniques challenge. 

This theme was difficult as it really takes effort to mix and match techniques that go together. I tried Saran Wrap with splatter and it was a complete fail. Luckily for me the second attempt with the gradient and splatter worked.


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen White On as a base.


To create the gradient I used Maybelline Color Show Fiesty Fuchsia, Deborah Milano Flirty Femininity and Maybelline Color Show Constant Candy.
The splatter is done using Maybelline Color Show Blackout.


To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

23 comments:

  1. This is simply awesome from gradient to splatter perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice simple splatter nails. I like the gradient underneath too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wish i can do that perfect splatter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita :) Oh you can do it, it know ;)

      Delete
  4. A neat splatter - how ironical but true :) very pretty indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. The gradient is nice n smooth and splatter is like a topping over it :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.