Monday, September 8, 2014

#31DC2014 Day 8: Metallic Quatrefoil Nails

Hey everyone, this is a very late post for today. You can understand the problem once you will see the manicure. I did it twice and still I am not happy with it. The pointer and middle fingernails are ok but the ring and pinky are kind of completely off.


I got inspired from the very talented Christabell from Christabellnails and decided to do this nail art using my gorgeous Revlon duochrome.


For this manicure, I used Maybelline Color Show Blackout as a base.
 Then, I layered Revlon 1000 Volts on all of the nails except the ring finger.


To make the pattern, I used two different dotting tools and a detailing brush. 

Finally, I sealed off the manicure using Oriflame top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

  1. These are so shiny and pretty! I like it a lot and can't believe there free handed too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) I am glad you liked them.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.