Saturday, September 6, 2014

#31DC2014 Day 6: Water Spotted Violet

Hey everyone, today I did a water spotted look for the day sixth of the challenge. 
I used one of my favorite purple for this look.


For this manicure, I used China Glaze Light As Air as a base on my nails.
For the water spotted look, I used China Glaze Creative Fantasy
Being a jelly formula it came out really different with the water spotting.


I used thin strips of scotch tape on the thumb.
 After water spotting, I removed the strips carefully using tweezers.  

You can find my water spotting tutorial here.


For the finger nails, I trimmed the scotch tape using my craft scissors in wave-y pattern.


To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat.


I also did some stamping practice with Konad M64 image plate. 
The stamping polish is Milani White On the Spot. 
Dotted Enchant Orange to complete the look.


Thanks for stopping by Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.