Friday, September 5, 2014

#31DC2014 Day 5 : One Stroke Blue Floral

Happy Teacher's Day

Today I created one stroke floral nails for the nail art challenge.
This time I am really happy with the one stroke flowers.
Have a look...


For this manicure, I used China Glaze Secret Peri-winkle as a base on my nails.


 To create the one stroke flowers I used my Fevicryl acrylic paints in blue and white. 
Then I dotted Lakme Gel Stylist Blue Royale on the flowers.


To seal off the manicure I used Oriflame top coat.






Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

8 comments:

  1. Your one stroke flowers turned out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try one stroke stuff !!! Your flowers came out very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dhara :) Yeah, you should definitely try one stroke..

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Dear !
    I'm getting this Lakme shade soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! you are amazing sweety! You did such a fine job with this mani!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.