Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#31DC2014 Day 3: Sunflower Yellow

Hey everyone, today I created floral nails for the third day of 31 Day nail art challenge. 

I wanted to create Sunflowers for this theme; so I started creating sunflowers from my pointer. But when I reached my pinky, my sunflowers were out of shape and they looked more like some random flowers. And being a lazy person that I am, I left them just like that. I am very happy with my index finger though. So here are my sunflower-y nails...


For this manicure, I used Maybelline Color Show Blueberry Ice as a base on my nails.


I used my Fevicryl acrylic paints in yellow, brown and green to create the Sunflowers and leaves.


To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat.






Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.