Tuesday, September 2, 2014

#31DC2014 Day 2: Dry Marbled Orange

Hey everyone, today I created a very simple nail art for the second day of 31 day challenge. I couldn't decide what to do for the Orange theme. When I started with the base I thought of doing a dotticure but somehow the dry marbling idea looked more appealing and here is the result...


For the manicure, I used Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Sunset as a base on my nails.



 For the nail art, I used Fa Orange and Sally Hansen White On. 
I added small drops of both the shades when the base was still wet. 
Using a pin, I dragged all the drops to create the small hearts.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.