Saturday, September 27, 2014

#31DC2014 Day 27: Keith Haring Takeover Inspired Artwork

Hey beauties, today I did an artwork inspired nail art. 
This artwork is inspired from graffiti artist Keith Haring.


Inspiration

This colorful graffiti art inspired me so much that I decided to create it for today's challenge theme.


For this manicure, I used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky (yellow creme) as a base on my nails.


 Then, I created the green nail tips using China Glaze Def Defying.


All the characters are created freehand using acrylic paints.
To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat.





Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.