Wednesday, September 24, 2014

#31DC2014 Day 24: The Fault In Our Stars

Hey beauties, today I created a book inspired manicure for the challenge. 
I took inspiration from the cover page and quotes of the book I read last month "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green.


The Inspiration



For this manicure, I used Lakme Aqua Blast (blue creme) as a base on my nails except ring finger. 
On the ring, I used Colorbar Exclusive 37 (white creme).


All the clouds and the detailing is freehanded using black and white acrylic paints.




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I did some nails like this too but mine was inspired from watching cutepolish's version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) I saw your's...it is pretty.

      Delete
  2. Your freehand is really gorgeous! I've heard pretty good things about the book, would you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica :) Yes, it's a good read.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.