Monday, September 15, 2014

#31DC2014 Day 15: Delicate Floral Print

Hey everyone, today I did a soft and delicate floral manicure for today's theme of the challenge.
This delicate floral image is perfect and I paired it with a soft base from Essie.


For this manicure, I used four layers of Essie Ballet Slippers as a base on my nails. Ballet Slippers made the stamping look really delicate.



The floral image is from MoYou Pro Collection image plate 08.
I used Maybelline color Show Lavender Lies (purple creme) for the stamping.



As the image was a bit small for my nails (I ordered image plates with small images last year and now my nails have grown long!) I added a slant french tip.



The gold shade is Colorbar Metallic Treasure. 
I added it using a fine detailing brush and dotting tool. 

To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.