Saturday, September 13, 2014

#31DC2014 Day 13 : Butterfly Print

Hey everyone, today I did a freehand nail art inspired from the Glanville Fritillary butterflies for the animal print theme. Theses butterflies are so beautiful.




The shades on these butterflies gives a feeling of fall season.


Image credit: Google


For this manicure, I used China Glaze Kalahari Kiss as a base.



For the detailed design I used acrylic colors in white, yellow, brown and black.



I freehanded the design using a small detailing brush.

To give this a matte look I sealed off the manicure using Colorbar Insanely matte top coat.





Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.