Thursday, September 11, 2014

#31DC2014 Day 11: Polka Dot Circles

Hey everyone, today I did a polka dot manicure inspired from SoNailicious manicure. She shared her beautiful polka dot summer manicure a few months back. 
Here's my mix and match polka dotted look...


For the manicure, I used Lakme Color Crush 44 as a base.


Using a small dotting tool I dotted the different shades in a circular pattern.


Shades used

Base: Lakme color crush 44
Black: Maybelline Blackout
White: Sally Hansen White On
Turquoise: China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise
Brown: China Glaze Desert Sun


 To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.