Wednesday, September 10, 2014

#31DC2014 Day 10 : Blue Gradient Nails

Hey everyone, today I created blue gradient nails for the tenth day of the challenge. 
I wanted to do a gradient combination that I haven't done before. I did blue to dark blue earlier but never used teal in it. So here's a gradient with a teal touch.


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen White On as a base.


To create the gradient I used a makeup wedge sponge. For the gradients I used OPI Ski Teal We Drop, Lakme Aqua Blast (dark blue creme) and Colorbar Exclusive 14 (sky blue creme).




The swirly image is from MoYou Sailor Collection image plate 03. 
The stamping polish is Milani White On the Spot.


To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Mani Pearl! I love the Blue nd white combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty blue gradient and I like the swirly cloud design on top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) That swirly design actually made the manicure look pretty :D

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.