Monday, September 1, 2014

#31DC2014 Day 1: Red Floral

Hey everyone, It's time for the 31 Days nail art challenge.
I  started it with a simple floral manicure.


For this manicure, I used Zoya Lisa as a base on my nails.


To give the nails a touch of sparkle I layered Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure over it.


 The floral images are from Moyou Suki Collection 01 image plate and the leaf images are from Moyou Suki Collection 09 image plate
I used Milani White On the Spot for stamping.


The yellow is China Glaze nail lacquer Happy Go Lucky.
To seal off the manicure I used Oriflame top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

  1. Cute floral stamping. The yellow was a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome start for the challenge :) love the stamping and the flakie topper *.*

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.