Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Purple Set In Stones

I wanted to wear a really dark shade on my nails today so I picked NYC Manhattan. This is a really classic royal purple creme. I paired it with a silver glitter shade from Essie. This makes me think that I am so ready for fall/winter now. But this heat is not going anywhere :(



For this manicure, I used NYC Manhattan on my nails except ring and pinky.
On those two, I used Sally Hansen Celeb City.


The glitter is Essie Set in Stones. The triangle and dots are freehanded using a small detailing brush.


The stamped image is from Bundle Monster image plate BM203.
 The stamping polish is Barry M Silver Foil Effects.



To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

  1. I love Essie Set in Stones too! Its a gorgeous silver glitter. Goes well with the purple here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa :) Set in Stones is gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty. Is there holographic glitter in there as well?

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.