Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pink Floral Nails

Hey everyone, it's been three days since I posted. This weekend I went on a small trip with my family to Jaipur (also known as the Pink City). 
This trip turned out real special as I met one of my blogger friend Uma from Uma's Nail ArtWe chatted for two hours only about polishes and image plates. It was fun! We also exchanged polishes :D
She gifted me this beautiful shade from Barry M and I couldn't stop myself from wearing it today. I also created a freehand flower. 
Have a look...


For this manicure, I used Barry M Promenade as a base on my nails. It is gorgeous shimmery pink.


For the floral details, I used Fevicryl acrylic paint in white and black.
To seal off the manicure I used Oriflame top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.