Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pink Accent

Today, I did a look with mix of texture and creme.
Sometimes for me it becomes difficult to pick the shades that go with each other. It usually happen when I have to pick the accent shade. The accent shade is supposed to make the whole look complete and add on to the beauty. 
I wanted to work with a glitter mania shade and I ended up doing pink with pastel green...


For this manicure, I used Color Show Glitter Mania Matinee Mauve on the accent nail. 
On rest of the nails I used NYX Pastel Pistachio (ppastel green creme).


Using a striping tape, I created tripple triangles on the edges.
The black studs are from Bundle Monster nail art wheel.




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

10 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous glittery pink! I love the color show range, I'll have to pick that one up next!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are nice! I like the simple design too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its Lovely !
    I'm going to grab the color show shade soon - Thanks to your lovely nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vipra :) The glitter mania shades are beautiful..

      Delete
  4. oh this is really pretty. Unique way using the glitter nail paint!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.