Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pacific Waves

I am really fed up of this heat now, I want winter and Holidays :D. 
It's really hot outside so I created some cool wavy nail art today. 


For this manicure, I used Lotus Ocean Love as a base on my pointer and middle nails. 
On the other two, I used Maybelline Color Show Blackout.


Using Sally Hansen Pacific Blue I water spotted the pointer and middle nails. The wavy image is from Moyou Sailor Collection 04. 
The white stamping polish is Milani White On the Spot.


The teal and blue glitter is Essence Blue Addicted.
To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.