Friday, August 8, 2014

Oriflame Crystal Base And Top Coat

I am always in search of a good top coat. From the last few days I am testing the crystal clear top and base coat from Oriflame. I am really impressed with it as a top coat. 


According to the website

Contains diamond powder for a hard-wearing finish 
Fixing base coat and shiny protective top coat in one 
Long-lasting - up to 7 day wear.


Pros 
-Brush is flat and broad
-Dries Quickly
-Prevent nails from staining.
-Gives shine and finish to the nails.
-The nail art stays for more than five days.
-Base coat gives strength to the nails.
-Prevent chipping and peeling of nails.

Cons
-Smudges the nail art if it’s not dried completely.

Retail Price
Rs 219 (for 7ml) 


For this manicure, I used Sinful colors innocent as a base on all the nails except the ring. On the ring, I used Essence Hunt me if you can

For the stamping, I used MoYou Suki image plate 08 (on ring) and Konad image plate M60. The stamping polishes are MoYou stamping polish in black and Sinful Colors Innocent.


You can see the shine this gives. It really completes the whole manicure.


It works well as a base coat and a top coat. 
I love this more as a top coat because of it's mirror shine and finish. 

It is a good top coat but it is not Seche Vite.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

*Product sent for review. Honest opinion.

8 comments:

  1. nice green shades and stamping is pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review on it! Never heard of it but its great to hear it works good as a top coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Your stamping is clean and the Sinful Colors polish is a great color! Do you recommend that polish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica :) This polish is really good for stamping. The formula is not good though. I kept it for stamping only.

      Delete






  4. thanks for review. really helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.