Sunday, August 10, 2014

Mustache Nails

Happy Rakshabandhan :)
This year I couldn't visit my bro's place for Rakhi and I am missing him so much. So today, I created cute mustache nails. 


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen White On as a base.


Then, I used acrylic paints to create random blobs on the nails. 
The stamped image is from MoYou Rider Collection image plate 08.
The stamping polish is Maybelline Color Show Blackout.

I freehanded the mustache using black acrylic paint.


To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

20 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Great freehand and stamping and I am especially fond of the base!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica :) I have done a separate post on the base..will share it soon.

      Delete
  2. How cute! I really like the gears too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this made me giggle! you're so creative with the themes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful :D
    Did you have someone else bind a rahki around his wrist on your behalf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lothwen :)
      Yes, I tied Rakhi to my brother-in-law :D

      Delete
  5. cool mani!! totally different concept (y) <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool idea and diff from what we all did

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its simply Beautiful !
    Loved those cute graphics <3

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.