Friday, August 1, 2014

Lynnderella Angel Whisper

Hi girls, today I am sharing swatches of a beautiful glitter topper from Lynnderella.
Angel Whisper was released with the Mixed Feelings Collection in 2013. 
It is full of assorted translucent white glitter in a clear base with lots of shimmer.


Here, I have swatched it over Revlon Royal (blue jelly). 
I love the mix of chunky and small glitter.


More Pics of this beauty...



Retail Price
$18

Lynnderella Angel Whisper can be purchased from here. Norway Nails is also stocking there here.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty and glitter glitter! It looks gorgeous over that blue too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the translucent white glitter! It's so soft and pretty! :) it looks lovely over Revlon royal... I bet it would look lovely over many different base colors too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks pretty with many other shades as well :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely mani <3 Loved the glitters!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.