Friday, August 29, 2014

Ganesha Chaturthi Nails

Happy Ganesha Chaturthi

Today, I created a freehand nail art to celebrate this festival.
I did his trunk and his favorite modak (sweets) along with his mount rat's tail :D



Ganesha Chaturthi is the Hindu festival celebrated in honour of the god Ganesha, the elephant-headed, remover of obstacles and the god of beginnings and wisdom.



For this manicure, I used OPI Gargantuan Green Grape as a base on my nails.


To create the trunk I used China Glaze Peachy keen
To add the details I used acrylic paints.


To seal off the manicure I used Oriflame top coat.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.