Sunday, August 3, 2014

Friendship Day Nails

Happy Friendship Day 

Today I did a colorful friendship day manicure. 
This manicure is dedicated to all my friends.
Have a look...


For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City as a base on my nails.


 For the colorful dots I used China Glaze Orange You Hot, Sunkissed, Colorbar Lime Margarita, Enchant Neon Orange.


To create the figures I used black acrylic paint. With the help of a small detailing brush I created the details as well as letters.
To seal off the manicure, I used Oriflame top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.